Saturday, August 21, 2010

Posting...


well guys as u all know im a gov servent now ahaks..well theres pros n cons laa tp semua tmpt mcm tue kn kn kn...ive been posting at SPA Putrajaya *jauh gilee isk isk* yeay under PM tats pengurusan maklumat double yeay..mmg bidang sendiri la but i think its been a while i main2 ngn coding2 nie takut tkleh nk wat laks...but i have to dh tis is my new work kn kn..chaiyok chaiyokk...kite setiap manusia perlu ada keyakinan diri no matter whut come our way kena harungi dgn penuh ketabahan n keyakinan ahaks...tats whut ive been telling myself la..nnt tkleh wat nangis jap then try lagik if tkleh gakss nangis lagikk then carik jln lagik hahahahhaha mcm tue la kehidupan kn...

well enuz of work my love life still sucks..i am full of problem rite now but certain people cant handle me time im like tis..well i dun blame u..i sumtimes cant even handle myself..but as always i expected more from u which is my own fault ahaks...i only have me to blame...i need to settle this fast so tat i can have a simple n quiet life...*but do i want a simple n quiet life?* ahaks....

i guess tats it guys..till next quest..happy reading

*i need place to stay in putrajaya if u have any info inform me plss thanks in advance*


No comments: