Tuesday, July 27, 2010

eerrkkk???

im back...from my last entry sumone special 2 me read it n dont understand whut i meant by basic relationship...ahaks ade ke die ingt i want my ex back hahahaha..i lempang u nnt br u tau muk...well actually maybe ramai yg tk phm kut..let me try to explain myself if i can if not lantak piiii la korg hahahahahahaha

like i mention on my last entry...basic relationship to me is :
LOVE + UNDERSTANDING + SIMPLE N CALM RELATIONSHIP = BASIC 
  • LOVE : well as all know that u need this to build a relationship..ni essential ni..well i think in my present relationship tis 1 covered...hehe *love u muk*
  • UNDERSTANDING : i need to be more understanding towards his life...n as well as his towards mine..
  • SIMPLE : im trying to be less complicated as im usually does...well 4 ure info we scorpio r always complicated ahaks...
  • CALM : 4 those who knew me n him...tau la kiteorg mcmane nk mmg totally need to be more calm....MUKKK u dh tk hot mcm dlu kn..im soooooo proud of u..but wee still need to worked on tis hehe
well i think tats covered 4 tonite ahaks...till next quest guys...happy reading...

-Lya-

No comments: